► PSHE - MENTAL HEALTH and WELL-BEING 8:20 - 9:15 a.m.
Click on the PowerPoint, then select the tab 'slideshow', and then 'from the beginning'.
You will need an elastic band or a scrunchie, pens and paper or you can use WordArt on a laptop, if available.
► MATHS 9:15 - 10:00 a.m.
► ZOOM MEETING - from 10:00 a.m.
► HANDWRITING and SPELLING 10:20 - 11:00 a.m.
Make sure you do the sentence work skills to accompany the handwriting sheets.
► ENGLISH 11:00 - 12:00 p.m.
Today we are focusing on your listening skills.
You are going to use a range of skills to help you complete this task.
- Listening - focus and listen well. Images may come into your mind.
- Gist - gathering a sense or impression of what is taking place.
- Literal skills - retrieval of facts and information given.
- Inference skills - what is suggested or hinted at?
- Deduction skills - can you deduce, work out or solve what is taking place? Can you be a detective?
- Summarise - re-phrase, in your own words, what has taken place.
- Prediction - tell me what is likely to happen next.
► AFTERNOON SESSION 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- activities for stamina and endurance.
Let's get active, look after our heart and improve our cardio-vascular system.
► MINDFULNESS and WELL-BEING 2:00 - 2:45 pm
Print off your own copy for your home learning folder.
► STORYTELLER 2:45 - 3:00 pm
and 1-1 reading.