1. Spelling Test Time!
These are our spellings for this week. I hope you have learnt them.
Have one more practise then ask an adult to test you to see how many you can spell correctly.
school where friend were
many sure sugar whole hour climb
2. More homophones
Yesterday we started to learn about homophones. Today we are going to do some more work on homophones. Remember homophones are words that sound the same but have different spellings and meanings.
Copy the sentences below and select the correct homophone for the missing word. You might need to discuss with an adult.
1. I tripped over and hurt my __________. heel heal
2. In the park I saw some _____________. deer dear
3.We played on the ____________. beech beach
4.What shall I ___________ to the party? where wear
5. The __________ buzzed around the garden. bee be
6. The cat has long __________. fur fir
7. The wind _________ the man's hat off. blue blew
8. The _________ had a black pointy hat. which witch