"Who is the new Year 5 teacher?" Well done if you searched this out. The answer is Mrs Dunford. Well done to Lois, Jakub and Abi who emailed me with correct answers.
Year 5s by now you will know that your teacher next year will be Ms. Hadland
. Have you seen her video message to you? Click here to see it.
This week we have chosen our own topics. We have chosen something we are interested in, an expert in or something we wish to learn more about.
- On Monday we made fact files.... see Jakub's slide show here
- Yesterday we made something arty or creative.... see Gracie-Mae's abstract art below:
Today I would like you to create a quiz or puzzle relating to your topic area for others to try.
- You could make a wordsearch
- You could make a jigsaw in PurpleMash
- You could write some quiz questions with answers
- You could make a boardgame about your topic
- You could use other quiz making tools in PurpleMash 2DIY
- You could make a Powerpoint quiz using hyperlinks to link to the answer pages
- You could record an audio quiz
- You might have another idea
For inspiration have a look at Zayaan's Harry Potter Maths Quiz by clicking below
Please share what you have done with me so that I can share it with others.
DEFENDERS OF MATHEMATICA
- did you defeat the enemies last week?
If not click here
- are you keeping up with your regular reading and recording it in your orange reading diary? Let me know how many reads you are up to.
Today's interactive wordsearch click here
Today's interactive crossword click here
Today's interactive sudoku click here