Well-being is really important while we are still uncertain of what the next few weeks will hold.
Today’s well-being break task is this;
Create a gratitude (things I’m thankful for) jar...
This is mine
1) What number comes after it?
2) Is it odd or even?
3) What number is 2 before it?
4) Add 10 to the number
5) Subtract 10 from the number
6) Write the number in words
7) Take 100 off the number
8) What is the sum of the digits? (eg 2453 = 2+4+5+3)
9) Is the number greater or less than 5000?
10) Can you halve the number?
11) Partition the number (eg 2453 = 2000+400+50+3)
12) Can you double the number?
13) Add 1000 to the number
14) Is your number a multiple of 5?
15) Multiply your number by 1 then by 0
Click on the video to listen to Miss Kaur explain the questions
Click on the link below for the extension task questions.
Well, it seems I made some mistakes writing my diary entry on Friday!
Can you please be my teacher and spot all my mistakes?
i am so sad that the week of is almost over, I had a great time Relaxing.
today my mum was off two so we whent To take ty for a walk. While we were out we stoppped at the shops and i brought some Treats, i got crisps popcorn diary milk and ty some blueberries! The walk was long so I stopped for a coffee. When we got home ty was super tired so he had some lunch water and then snuggled up on the sofa with me while I watched Harry potter and the Chamber of Secrets, tomorrow I will carry on my marathon and watch the next harry potter film
I've added a picture of Ty and my cuddles...
The link to the meeting is on seesaw.
You will just need to bring yourself (you can bring your lunch), a pen/pencil and paper.
Please remember: I will let you in when I am ready to start the session.
Choose one of these stories (or two or even three!) to listen to...
We often think these books are for younger children, but these are some of my favourites