Today we are going to be looking at the 'ear' trigraph in our lesson today. Please watch the Geraldine giraffe video below and join in if you can. After the video, you could go on a hunt around your house for 'ear' sounds in objects.
Today we are going to be making a marmalade sandwich following the instructions we looked at yesterday. Can you tell your grown up why we are using marmalade? who really likes marmalade sandwiches? If you don't have marmalade at home you can use whatever sandwich filling you have at home.
Please look at the work you completed yesterday to help you or you could watch the video below.
Today in Maths we are going to be practicing counting forwards within 10. Please watch the white rose video and complete the worksheet below.
Art and Design
Today in our Art and Design lesson, we are going to be making a paddington bear paper plate decoration.
For this craft you will need:
* 1 paper plate
* Brown tissue paper
* glue (PVA or glue stick)
* Black marker
* Red coloured card or paper
* Brown coloured card or paper
* First, cut your brown tissue paper (or card) into small squares.
* Next, put a good amount of glue all over the paper plate.
* Then, place the brown tissue paper on top of the glue, until the paper plate is completely covered.
* While the glue is drying, cut out Paddington’s hat our of your red card, and make some ears and his features too.
* To finish, glue/staple on the card features and draw some eyes on with a black marker.
* Finally, display proudly for all to see!
This is what we are aiming to create:
In PE this term we are looking at Dance and movement. Please watch the video below and join in with the Dance lesson.